Skip to main content

Sri Lanka

Alltech Sri Lanka was established in 2004 and has an annual growth turnover of 40% and four employees. The poultry industry accounts for 90% of the Sri Lankan livestock sector and the remaining 10% is from the dairy industry. The poultry sector is showing an annual growth rate of 5%. Poultry feed production in Sri Lanka is around 500,000 tons/year.

Click here for more information. 

Address:

Alltech Biotechnology Pvt Ltd.
No. 375 Colombo Road
Weligampitiya, Ja - Ela.

Fax:

+ 94 11 222 9881

Phone:

+ 94 11 222 9697

Region:

Asia Pacific