Skip to main content

Bangladesh

Alltech Bangladesh was established in 2003 and has been experiencing an annual growth of 50%. Poultry accounts for 85% of the livestock market while aquaculture makes up the remaining 15%.

Click here for more information. 

Address:

Alltech Biotechnology Pvt Ltd

N.R. Tower (4th floor)

72 Progati Sarani

Block - J

Baridhara

Dhaka-1212

Bangladesh

Fax:

880 2 8811192

Phone:

88 09 606500191

Region:

Asia Pacific