InTouch combines the latest in feed-management software, mixer wagon controller technology and skilled feeding specialists to work proactively with many types of farmers, ensuring the best in feeding accuracy and animal performance. Each day, InTouch manages the feeding of over 300,000 animals on 2,000 farms across the globe, representing one of the world’s largest feed efficiency databases.
As well as helping to support dairy and beef farmers in the overall management of their herd, InTouch can quickly measure and communicate a number of key performance indicators (KPIs). These include loading and mixing accuracy, feed efficiency, dry matter intakes, margin per cow, feed cost per liter and kilogram of daily live weight gain. If a KPI falls outside of set tolerances, InTouch will raise an alert for the farmer and feeding specialist so they can take quick corrective action.
What are the benefits of using InTouch?
- Access to a dedicated feeding specialist on-farm, as well as the InTouch support team at your local InTouch hub
- A more proactive approach to decision making in all areas of your farm
- Issues can be addressed, and necessary adjustments made, in real time
- Easy tracking of feed ingredient costs and usage levels, with accurate feed inventory management
- Delivery of a more consistent milk output, with proven improvements in yield, solids and overall herd health
- An easy-to-use customer portal where you can view all your key farm information
- The ability to benchmark your farm performance against other comparable farms in your region
Keeping InTouch with Herd Performance:
Listen to the latest podcast
Chris Lord, InTouch UK Manager:
“InTouch takes the guesswork out of your feeding management – we utilise IOT connected devices, data analysis and skilled animal nutrition experts to manage your whole herd performance. Feeding a consistent diet is key to maximising production potential – we aim to eliminate the variance between the formulated ration and the one the animals are actually eating. By measuring and monitoring key feeding and production parameters we are able to proactively help farmers manage their business and offer expert advice on diet formulation, feed budgeting and grassland management”.
Paul Robinson, UK Dairy Farmer:
"The InTouch system has definitely reduced purchased feed usage. We are no longer over feeding, and whilst we have seen a slight reduction in milk, the margin speaks for itself. InTouch is like 'SatNav' for Loader Tractor drivers and has improved consistency in feeding. Having used InTouch for a few months now, I’ve seen from the numbers that the system is paying for the finance on the new KEENAN. We’re milking 80 more cows than I’d planned when buying my straights and I was expecting to have to top up with additional loads; so far this has not been the case".
We have a range of different InTouch packages available to suit all types of farms. To find out more about InTouch and discover which is the right one for you, please email email@example.com or call 01780 764512.