A unique and exciting opportunity has arisen to join the UK InTouch team responsible for driving increased performance results to valued ruminant customers.
The successful applicant will play a key role in the development and delivery of leading nutrition support and feeding technologies, both on farm and via the InTouch support hub.
In return, InTouch will provide you with an excellent opportunity to advance your future career by working with one of the largest and most innovative animal nutrition companies globally. An attractive remuneration package is on offer for the successful candidate.
Working within a team your principle responsibilities will include:
- Working with farmers to develop and implement animal nutrition plans using clearly defined protocols and principles
- Installing and training farmers in the use of our unique InTouch feeding technology
- Providing proactive customer support via our InTouch Hub
- Identifying and troubleshooting changes in animal performance and finding innovative ways to overcome production challenges
- Maintaining and building relationships with key stakeholders in the ruminant livestock industry
- Relevant Animal Science or Agriculture qualification and/or similar
- 3+ years appropriate livestock; farm or nutrition advisory experience
- Strong IT skills
- A postgraduate degree would be an advantage but not essential
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrate strong initiative and drive with excellent organisational and planning skills
Full training will be provided on animal nutrition, diet formulation, InTouch technology and customer relationship management.
Please forward your CV and cover letter in confidence for the attention of Chris Lord no later than Friday 10th May 2019
Post: Alltech UK, Alltech House, Ryhall Road, Stamford, PE9 4LT
To discuss your application, please call: +44 (0) 1780 764 512