Newly launched Alltech Idea Lab provides unmatched industry content from ONE: The Alltech Ideas Conference
Presentations include mainstage pitches from the 2019 cohort of The Pearse Lyons Accelerator
[LEXINGTON, Ky.] – ONE: The Alltech Ideas Conference (ONE19) brought together more than 3,500 producers and industry experts from 68 countries to share insights and explore solutions for today’s most pressing issues in agriculture and beyond. The 35th annual symposium featured more than 100 speakers providing their unique perspectives on over 60 topics. Their presentations are now available on the Alltech Idea Lab.
Available ONE19 presentations include:
- Dr. Mark Lyons, president and CEO of Alltech – Planet of PlentyTM: A Vision for the Future
- The Pearse Lyons Accelerator, featuring ag-tech startups from around the world
- Focus sessions on beef, dairy, poultry, pig, aquaculture, crop and equine topics, in addition to business, health and wellness, the future of food, and brewing and distilling
Empowering the next generation of ag-tech entrepreneurs to contribute to a Planet of Plenty™, The Pearse Lyons Accelerator was founded in 2016 to support the advancement of all aspects of ag-tech. This mentorship program was designed by Alltech’s founder, the late Dr. Pearse Lyons, as a launchpad for food and ag-tech
industry disruptors. It provides late-stage startups with opportunities to develop ideas related to agriculture, food and ag-tech.
The Pearse Lyons Accelerators who took to the mainstage at ONE19 include:
- SomaDetect (Canada): An in-line sensor that measures every critical indicator of dairy quality (i.e., fat, protein, somatic cell count, progesterone and antibiotics) from every cow at every milking.
- SwineTech (United States): The world’s leading solution for reducing piglet crushing and pre-weaning mortality, as well as for monitoring sow health.
- Breedr (United Kingdom): The world's first app for livestock farmers that uses shared data to optimize yield, quality and profitability.
- Biome Makers (United States): Measuring crop health and functional biodiversity by using DNA sequencing and intelligent computing.
- Colabriq (United Kingdom): Bringing real-time data from the entirety of the food supply chain directly into business systems.
- TERRA NutriTECH (Ireland): Adding precise amounts of feed supplements into the water systems on farms, reducing labor and improving returns.
- InTouchGo (Ireland): An online feed management solution for dairy farmers.
ONE: The Alltech Ideas Conference (ONE2020) will return to Lexington, Kentucky, USA, on May 17–19, 2020, commemorating Alltech’s 40th anniversary. Visit one.alltech.com for more information and to register for the low rate of $595.
Communications Manager, North America
Communications Manager, Europe
firstname.lastname@example.org; +353 86 466 9554