Alltech introduces new Lifeforce™ premium equine supplements
Animal health and nutrition company Alltech recently introduced a new line of Lifeforce™ premium equine supplements to the market. Backed by more than 40 years of scientific research and formulated with field-proven technologies, these supplements have been created to meet the needs of modern horses throughout their lives, from performance to recreation.
“Animal nutrition isn’t just our job at Alltech; it really is our passion,” said Tim Karl, director of Alltech’s lifestyle and companion animal business. “We have a team of experienced equestrians and long-time horse owners on staff who truly understand the unique bond people share with their horses. We are genuinely proud to offer advanced nutrition that has been specifically formulated to help keep horses healthy and performing at their best.”
The new line of Lifeforce products offers several targeted supplements, including:
- Designed to help maintain healthy cartilage and synovial fluid in joints.
- Balanced formulation contains glucosamine, chondroitin sulfate, hyaluronic acid and MSM.
- Made with antioxidants to aid in protecting against free-radical damage.
- Made with yeast, probiotics and natural enzymes.
- Supports the ideal balance of beneficial gut bacteria.
- Alfalfa-based pellet enhances palatability and promotes consumption.
- Designed to help promote normal equine neural function.
- Balanced formula includes tryptophan, thiamine and organic magnesium for maximum effect.
- Palatable pellet promotes consumption.
- Elite Performance:
- Helps maintain healthy cartilage and synovial fluid in joints.
- Supports muscle endurance.
- Optimizes the digestive environment.
- Made with 100% organic trace minerals to support a healthy stress response.
- Designed to enhance skin, coat and hoof quality.
- Made with yeast cultures and organic zinc to support superior nutrient absorption.
- Extremely palatable oatmeal- and molasses-based pellet.
- Weight Booster:
- Contains 50% fat for ideal body condition.
- Rich in omega-3 fatty acids for improved skin and coat health.
- Formulated without additional sugars for cool energy.
Lifeforce was developed through decades of research on nutrition’s impact on genetic potential to include the ideal blend of ingredients for optimal health and performance. This unique approach has led to the development of highly effective products that are pure, perfectly modulated and 100% digestible. These supplements are formulated to maximize horse health and performance with less impact on the environment. From production to packaging, steps are being taken to reduce our carbon footprint, including utilizing 50% recycled materials.
For more information, visit www.lifeforcehorse.com.