Established in 1978 in Borris, Co. Carlow, KEENAN is a respected leader in ethical and profitable farming solutions, focused on maximising feed efficiency. Over the course of four decades in business, KEENAN has earned a particularly strong reputation for manufacturing quality diet feeders.
KEENAN, a member of the Alltech family of companies since April 2016, has 20,000+ users in over 80 countries across the world. In addition, the InTouch feed management software, monitors the feeding of 300,000 animals each day across 37 countries. The KEENAN diet feeder is the only diet feeder in the world to be validated by the Carbon Trust as helping to reduce methane on farm through increased feed efficiencies.
KEENAN is currently looking to recruit a Marketing Manager for the UK market.
Responsible for managing the UK's marketing initiatives, including but not limited to:
- Conducting market research and analysis to direct marketing strategy and planning
- Implementation of new and existing marketing campaigns
- Planning and coordinating communication activities including events, PR, advertising, digital, sponsorship and direct communications
- Developing media relations and establishing media opportunities
- Gathering and generating content to support campaigns and communications
- Development and maintenance of customer database management systems
- Working closely with the sales and technical teams to address regional marketing needs and opportunities
- Reporting budgets, leads and sales
- Production and coordination of marketing collateral – merchandise, literature, staff clothing, etc
- Other general marketing support as required
· In co-operation with the Head of KEENAN Marketing ensure local marketing strategy is aligned with KEENAN Strategy, Policy and Alltech Policy
· Liaise with other functions / advisors as required to ensure marketing practices are in line with local requirements – with particular awareness of Consumer, GDPR and FCA
· Ensure alignment between KEENAN and Alltech, of messaging, joint events and activities of mutual benefit
· Co-operating with marketing organisation cross markets, implementation and sharing best practice
For more information or to apply for this position please contact James Brough, Ireland and UK General Manager, at email@example.com