Lifeforce Joint supports equine joint health.
Benefits of Lifeforce Joint Supplement for Horses:
- Helps to maintain healthy cartilage and synovial fluid in joints
- Balanced formulation contains glucosamine, chondroitin sulfate and MSM
- Antioxidants aid in protecting against free-radical damage
Lifeforce Joint is available at the following locations:
Guaranteed analysis (per 4-oz. scoop)
|Glucosamine HCL (shellfish)||5,000 mg|
|Calcium Ascorbate||500 mg|
|Chondroitin Sulfate (porcine)||250 mg|
|Grape Seed Extract||30 mg|
|Hyaluronic Acid||20 mg|
Dehydrated alfalfa meal, rice bran, yeast culture, molasses, natural and artificial flavoring, calcium propionate (a preservative) and vegetable oil
Enclosed scoop holds approximately 1 oz.
- Give 2 oz. per day for 3-4 weeks (loading dose).
- Give 1 oz. per day (maintenance dose).
- Dosage is based on a 1,100 lb. horse. Adjust dosage according to the weight of the horse.
- Keep container closed and store in a cool, dry place when not in use.
- For use in horses only. Recommended to support normal, healthy joints and flexibility.
- For animal use only.
- Keep out of the reach of children and other animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
- This product should not be given to animals intended for human consumption.
Additional supplements for your horse
Do you have questions about Lifeforce products, equine nutrition or becoming a dealer?
Fill out the form below to contact us!