When: 08/11/19 to 08/11/19
Where: Tullamore Show Head Office, Church Street, Tullamore, County Offaly, Ireland.
Ireland's Premier Show & Country Lifestyle Event
Save the date for the Tullamore Show & FBD National Livestock Show, the second Sunday in August, that is Sunday, August 11th, 2019
Tullamore Show & FBD National Livestock Show is Ireland's premier agricultural event. Every year it attracts the best cattle, sheep, and equine breeders from all over the country, alongside entrants for its other 1,000 plus competitions with a total prize-fund of €175,000.
KEENAN “Tullamore Show tickets” Competition Terms and Conditions
- Alltech Farming Solutions Limited is a company registered in the Republic of Ireland with company number 580899 and whose registered office is at Sarney, Summerhill Road, Dunboyne, Co. Meath, Republic of Ireland.
- The prize draw is open to anyone over the age of 18 who is a resident of the Republic of Ireland or Northern Ireland, except employees of the Sponsor or the Sponsor’s group companies (“Employees”), the immediate families of all Employees, the Sponsor’s agents or anyone who is otherwise directly connected with the organisation or judging of this prize draw.
- Entries that do not comply in full with these Terms and Conditions will be disqualified. An entrant who does not give correct details or who makes an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified at the Sponsor’s discretion. No entries from agents, third parties, organised groups or entries automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No bulk or multiple entries will be accepted. Only one entry will be accepted per entrant, and any entrant who uses multiple Twitter accounts to enter will be disqualified.
- Internet access and a valid registered Twitter account are required. This is an online prize draw only – applications submitted by post or telephone will not be accepted.
- Entry into this prize draw is deemed to constitute acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To take part in the promotion and to be eligible to win a prize (as set out within paragraph 14 below), entrants must complete the task outlined by the Sponsor via Twitter. To do so, entrants must complete the following steps, whilst complying with the requirements of these Terms and Conditions:
- Follow the @KeenanSystem page; and
- Re-tweet the following post from @KeenanSystem:
For the chance to win one of two pairs of tickets to @tullamoreshow, follow the @KeenanSystem page and retweet* this post with #TheResultisinTheMix by 11.59 p.m. on Tuesday, August 6. *Multiple entries will not be accepted. #Competition (link to terms & conditions)
- Offer period: The prize draw begins at 10:00 a.m. (GMT) on Thursday, August 1, 2019 and closes at 11:59 p.m. (GMT) on Tuesday, August 6, 2019. Entries received after this time will not be considered.
- Two (2) winners will be selected from all qualifying entries (“Winners”). The two (2) Winners will be selected at random by an independent adjudicator and will be verified by the Sponsor.
- Winners will be selected on the basis of their competition entry by retweeting the Twitter post outlined above (within paragraph 7.b) with the hashtag #TheResultisinTheMix.
- Winners will be notified via direct message on Twitter by 11.59pm (GMT) on Wednesday, August 7, 2019. To accept a Prize, a Winner must confirm their acceptance by direct message to the Sponsor and provide details of the intended email delivery address to which the Sponsor will send the Prize.
- The Sponsor will take reasonable steps to contact all Winners, but in the event that the claim for a Prize is not received by the Sponsor within 3 days of notification to the initially designated Winner, the Sponsor reserves the right to withdraw the Prize entitlement to that Winner.
- Any Winners who are unable to redeem their Prize, including in the circumstances set out in paragraph 12 above, will forfeit their right to the Prize, and the Sponsor will, at its discretion, arrange for a replacement Winner to be selected at random from the remaining eligible entries.
- Each Winner will receive two (2) tickets to Tullamore Show for Sunday, August 11, 2019 (“Prize”). The Prize will entitle the Winner and a guest to entry to the one-day Tullamore Show on Sunday August 11, 2019.
- Please note that the Prize does not include travel insurance, food and drink, spending money, tax or personal expenses or (if applicable) the cost of transfers to and from stations or airports. Any other costs incurred in addition to those set out above and that are incidental to the fulfilment of the Prize are the responsibility of the relevant Winner.
Each Winner will be responsible for ensuring that he or she — and, as agreed with the Sponsor, any person travelling with the Winner — is available to travel and (as necessary) holds a valid passport, any necessary visas, and travel documents, for the Prize, on the relevant date.
- The Prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternative can be obtained by a Winner unless agreed to in writing by the Sponsor. The Sponsor additionally reserves the right to replace the Prize (in whole or in part) with a prize of equivalent value without notice. In the event that the Prize cannot be provided due to a circumstance or circumstances outside the Sponsor's reasonable control (including the cancellation of the Tullamore Show), the Sponsor shall not be in breach of these Terms and Conditions or otherwise liable for any such failure or delay in the performance of its obligations, and, in these circumstances, the Sponsor shall offer to each affected Winner an alternative cash prize of equivalent value to the Prize.
- There is no entry fee, and no purchase is necessary to enter this prize draw.
- The Prize is non-transferable, unless otherwise agreed to in writing with the Sponsor. Subject to clause 16 above, no part or parts of the Prize (or any replacement prize) may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions. The Prize must not be sold or transferred to another party, unless otherwise agreed to in writing with the Sponsor.
- Subject to their individual consent, each Winner will be required to participate in publicity, including photography and online postings. No extra compensation, over and beyond the Prize, will be available to a Winner for any such publicity.
- The Sponsor reserves the right to alter, amend or terminate the prize draw without prior notice, provided that the closing date will only be changed where circumstances outside of the Sponsor’s control make such changes unavoidable.
- The Sponsor’s decision in relation to all matters regarding this competition and the Prizes is final, and no correspondence will be entered into regarding any such decision.
- The Sponsor accepts no liability for lost entries. The Sponsor and their agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this prize draw, including any technical, hardware or software failures of any kind or lost or unavailable network connections, which may limit or prohibit an eligible entrant’s ability to participate in the prize draw.
- The Sponsor reserves the right to exclude any entries at its complete discretion, including any entries the Sponsor believes to be fraudulent, based on misconduct or not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- The Sponsor and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss, expense or damage that is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or in accepting or using a Prize (or replacement prize), except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, in which case, that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- It is the responsibility of each Winner to supply the correct personal information. The Sponsor will not be liable for the non-delivery of any Prize (or replacement prize) caused by the Winner providing wrong information or any other causes beyond the Sponsor’s control.
- By entering this prize draw, entrants agree that the personal data they supply can be used by the Sponsor to administer the prize draw. Additionally, to be contacted by the Sponsor with future marketing and technical information, please complete the Consent Form below.
- Entry into this prize draw will additionally be subject to Twitter’s Contest Rules, which are available via the following link: https://help.twitter.com/en/rules-and-policies/twitter-contest-rules.
- All participants acknowledge that this prize draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Twitter.
- This prize draw and these Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the Republic of Ireland and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of the Republic of Ireland.