Find Your Agent
- Find Your Agent
KEENAN update on key operations during COVID-19
As a key link in the food supply chain our production facility is still operational. Thanks to the layout of the factory floor, our production team of skilled welders and fabricators are able to continue their work, while adhering to strict social distancing protocols at all times.
We manufacture our KEENAN diet feeders from start to finish in-house and our focus is on completing machines that are imminently expected by customers, as well as ensuring we have adequate components and spare parts should breakdowns arise on-farm.
- Production & Sales Ireland (including Northern Ireland) – +353 (0)59 977 1200
- Production & Sales UK – +44 (0)1780 437 521
Service / Spare Parts
Even in these challenging times the KEENAN promise of “Never Miss a Feed” still stands. Our machines are recognised for their robust build leading to years of trouble-free use. However, if you do have a breakdown we’re here to help. Most service issues can be resolved over the phone. If they can’t, we can send out a service engineer to work on your machine – getting you back up and running as quickly as possible.
- Ireland (Including Northern Ireland) please call 059 977 1272
- UK please call 0800 587 3296 or click here to find the agent closest to you
Please contact our In-Touch support centre for any nutritional support that you need or questions about your KEENAN controller. We are accustomed to dealing with queries remotely and our friendly team can guide you step by step through any instructions.
- InTouch and Controller Support Ireland – 059 910 1320
- InTouch and Controller Support Northern Ireland – 0121 374 2969
- InTouch and Controller Support UK – 0800 587 3297