R&D Engineer- KEENAN
The position and role of R&D Engineer is to support the Design Engineers in design, build and test function as applicable to design work. They will assist with resolving both Production and Customer issues, with onsite and customer visits. International travel maybe involved in the role. The Ideal candidate will have a high level of hands on ability / expertise in the use of hand tools and equipment such as welding, gas, hand plasma, tractor operation, forklift driving and hydraulic equipment. A minimum of 5+ years engineering experience in a R&D environment with a trade and or degree in Engineering. Agricultural background would be an advantage.
• R&D build, test and development of products.
• Work closely with design engineers to understand their requirements.
• Production support and trouble shooting.
• Market support and troubleshooting, customer Demo’s.
• Working within groups in order to successfully complete projects.
• As part of the engineering team, this person is expected to work closely with both internal and external specialists to complete projects.
• Build Quality into all aspects of work by maintaining compliance to all quality requirements and drawings.
An attractive remuneration package is on offer to the successful candidate.
Applications in writing to:
Ms. Helen Phelan, Alltech Farming Solutions Ltd., Borris, Co. Carlow
Email: HPhelan@Alltech.com by Friday, September 27, 2019
KEENAN is an equal opportunities employer.