KEENAN Sales – Distributor Markets
Acting as a key representative for KEENAN in global markets, the ideal candidate will be a commercial, self-motivated and driven individual who can quickly deliver real value to our distribution partners through their presence, support and product knowledge. This role involves frequent international travel; however, trips would rarely extend beyond one week. In-depth training, career development opportunities and a shadowing program will be provided.
- Sales support to distributors/ distributors sales personnel
- Attendance at tradeshows/other events
- Conveying detailed product knowledge and communicating it to distributor personnel and prospects
- Joint on-farm sales calls
- The ability to close business
- Responsibility for key accounts / Regions
- Ability to successfully manage B2B relationships
Long term opportunity to relocate internationally, or to be based out of Ireland with continued frequent travel.
- Strong interpersonal skills and capable of building relationships quickly and easily
- Strong communication skills both in writing and verbally
- Presentation skills and comfortable presenting in a group situation
- An agricultural background or a keen interest in livestock farming – i.e. engage and have credibility with farmers
- Mature and customer-centric
- A second language to business level (advantageous; but not essential)
Please forward your CV and cover letter to keenanInfo@alltech.com by 31st October 2019.