KEENAN - Customer Service and Sales Support Admin
As our customer service and sales support admin, you will be responsible for all day to day machine order processing. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who relishes the challenge of a busy role, who enjoys dealing with multiple internal & external stakeholders and who is detail oriented. Another key function of this role is to manage month-end reporting, which may require flexibility in working hours.
- Accurately record orders and follow standard ordering processes and procedures
- Check pricing on all orders
- Liaise with sales (internal and external) and production departments
- Ensure accurate reporting through updating spreadsheets
- Ensure timely end of month reporting (out of hours support may be required)
- Manage inventory
- Carry out general administration duties in line with the role
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and a can-do attitude
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage time effectively
- Working knowledge of MS Office suite, good keyboard and PC skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Works well as part of a team, but also able to work independently
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
Contact Áine Doyle on (059) 9771229 or via email to email@example.com. Closing date Friday, February 14.