Alltech “National Ploughing Championships" Competition Terms and Conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”)
2. All-Technology (Ireland) Limited is a company registered in the Republic of Ireland with company number 82823 and whose registered office is at the Alltech European Bioscience Centre, Sarney, Summerhill Road, Dunboyne, Co. Meath, Republic of Ireland.
3. The prize draw is open to anyone over the age of 18 who is resident in the Republic of Ireland or Northern Ireland, except employees of the Sponsor or the Sponsor’s group companies (“Employees”), the immediate families of all Employees, the Sponsor’s agents or anyone who is otherwise directly connected with the organisation or judging of this prize draw.
4. Entries which do not comply in full with these Terms and Conditions will be disqualified. An entrant who does not give correct details, or who makes an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified, at the Sponsor’s discretion. No entries from agents, third parties or organised groups will be accepted. No bulk or multiple entries will be accepted – only one entry will be accepted per entrant.
5. This is an on-stand entry prize draw only. A fully completed entry form is the only application route. There is no postal or telephone application route.
6. Entry into this prize draw is deemed to constitute acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
7. To take part in the promotion and be eligible to win a prize (as set out within paragraph 14 below), entrants must complete the entry form on the Alltech stand, at the National Ploughing Championships, between 9:00 a.m. Tuesday, September 17, 2019–6:00 p.m. Thursday, September 19, 2019 on stand 274, block 2, row 13. To do so, entrants must complete the following Application Form (including the tick-box within the Form regarding personal information), whilst complying with the requirements of these Terms and Conditions: -
I consent to the Sponsor using the personal information I provide within this Application Form for the purpose of administering the above competition: -
Phone number: _______________________________________
8. Offer period: The prize draw will be open at the Alltech stand at the National Ploughing Championships (being stand 274, block 2, row 13), between 9:00 a.m. Tuesday, September 17, 2019–6:00 p.m. Thursday, September 19, 2019. Entries received after this time will not be considered.
9. Three winners will be selected from all qualifying entries (“Winners”). The three Winners will be selected at random by an independent adjudicator and verified by the Sponsor.
10. Winners will be selected on the basis of their Application Form being complete.
11. Winners will be notified via a phone call to the number provided within the above Application Form, on or before Friday, September 27, 2019. To accept a Prize, a Winner must confirm their acceptance by phone call to the Sponsor on [+353 (0) 1 8252244] and provide details of their intended delivery address for the Prize.
12. The Sponsor will take reasonable steps to contact all Winners, but in the event the claim for a Prize is not received by the Sponsor within 21 days of notification to the initially-designated Winner, the Sponsor reserves the right to withdraw the Prize entitlement to that Winner.
13. Any Winners who are unable to redeem their Prize, including in the circumstances set out within paragraph 12 above, will forfeit their right to the Prize, and the Sponsor will, at its discretion, arrange for a replacement Winner to be selected at random from the remaining eligible entries.
14. Prize number one is a set of BEATS EP Headphones. Prize number two is Yea-Sacc® from Alltech, worth €500 (being approximately 250kg of Yea-Sacc®). Prize number three is a Britains 1:32 KEENAN MechFiber 365 mixer wagon toy and 2 KEENAN jackets. (The three prizes are additionally referred to herein as the “Prizes”, with each being referred to as a “Prize”).
15. The first Winner selected will be awarded Prize number one, the second Winner selected will receive Prize number two, and the third Winner selected will receive Prize number three. For further information, the Prize available to Winner one is a pair of BEATS EP Headphones, being black, on-ear headphones, which rest on the ear, are compatible with iPhone, and feature a microphone, a remote and volume control and a single-sided cable. The Prize available to Winner two is a quantity of the Alltech product named Yea-Sacc®, to the value of €500. Please note that, in relation to Prize two, once the relevant Winner has confirmed their acceptance of the Prize (in compliance with paragraph 11 above), a representative of the Sponsor will be in contact with the relevant Winner within 5 Working Days (as defined within paragraph 26 below) to confirm the best supply options for the Yea-Sacc®. The Prize available to Winner number three is a Britains 1:32 KEENAN MechFiber 365 mixer wagon toy, which is made of die cast metal and precision moulded, durable plastic, and is at 1:32 scale; and, in addition, 2 KEENAN jackets (the relevant Winner may choose the size of the jackets).
16. The Prizes are each as stated, and no cash or other alternative can be requested for any of the Prizes, provided that the Sponsor reserves the right to replace any of the Prizes with a prize of equivalent value without notice.
17. There is no entry fee, and no purchase is necessary to enter this prize draw. Each Prize is non-transferable, unless otherwise agreed in writing with the Sponsor. No part or parts of any of the Prizes (or any replacement prize) may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions. The Prizes must not be sold on or transferred to another party, unless otherwise agreed in writing with the Sponsor. Postage costs are included in relation to Prize one (being the BEATS EP Headphones), Prize two (being Yea-Sacc® from Alltech, worth €500), and Prize three (being a Britains 1:32 KEENAN MechFiber 365 mixer wagon toy and 2 KEENAN jackets), respectively — and such postage costs will be payable by the Sponsor.
18. Subject to their individual consent, each Winner will be required to participate in publicity including photography and online postings. No extra compensation, over and beyond the relevant Prize, will be available to a Winner for any such publicity.
19. The Sponsor reserves the right to alter, amend or terminate the prize draw without prior notice, provided that the closing date will only be changed where circumstances outside the Sponsor’s control make such changes unavoidable.
20. The Sponsor’s decision is final in relation to all matters regarding this competition and the Prizes, and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. The Sponsor accepts no liability for lost entries. The Sponsor and their agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this prize draw.
22. The Sponsor reserves the right to exclude any entries at its complete discretion, including any entries which the Sponsor believes to be fraudulent, based on misconduct or not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
23. The Sponsor and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss, expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using a Prize (or replacement prize), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law, in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
24. It is the responsibility of Winners to each supply the correct personal information. The Sponsor will not be liable for non-delivery of any Prize (or replacement prize) caused by the provision of wrong information or other causes beyond its control.
25. By entering this prize draw, entrants agree to the personal data they supply being used by the Sponsor to administer the prize draw. Additionally, to be contacted by the Sponsor with future marketing and technical information, please complete the Consent Form below.
26. The term “Working Day”, where used within these Terms and Conditions, refers to a day, other than a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday in the Republic of Ireland, when banks in Dublin are open for business.
27. This prize draw and these Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the Republic of Ireland and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of the Republic of Ireland.