IMPRO-SET is a foliar applied biostimulant formulation of high performance nutrients and growth factors derived from fermentation technology. Specifically formulated for fruit and vegetable production, IMPRO-SET technology provides the plant with elements essential to optimise metabolic function, thereby increasing fruit and vegetable yields and improving overall quality.
- Increases marketable yield.
- Improves crop quality parameters such as colour, sugars (BRIX), firmness and post-harvest quality.
- Optimises crop uniformity and fruit size.
- Provides nutrients essential to photosynthesis and other plant metabolic processes.
- Stimulates plant favourable response to adverse or stressful situations to promote healthy plant growth
- Approved for organic crop production according to EC 834/2007.
IMPRO-SET is recognised as a biostimulant in Ireland and the UK.