A unique biochemical merge of micronutrients and growth factors derived from microbial fermentation, IMPRO-GRAIN is a biostimulant specially formulated for cereal and grain production. Resulting from research advancements in the study of plant metabolism, IMPRO-GRAIN catalyses metabolic functions, thereby increasing yields, nutritional value, and crop quality parameters. IMPRO-GRAIN provides nutrients essential to plant metabolic processes such as photosynthesis, thus improving vigour and plant resistance to stressful situations.
- Stimulates plant establishment and growth.
- Increases yield.
- Improves crop uniformity and precocity.
- In cereals: increases quality parameters such as screenings, bulk density and grain weight.
- In maize: improves ear weight and quality, plant vigour and resistance to stress.
- In forage crops: improves digestibility and nutritional content (such as protein, starch and energy).
- In silage crops: improves silage stability and nutritional value.
- In biofuel crops: improves fermentation characteristics such as energy.
- Approved for organic crop production according to EC 834/2007.
Impro-Grain is recognised as a biostimulant in Ireland and the UK.