Bioplex® offers a range of trace minerals that provide mineral nutrition in a form as close to nature as possible. Bioplex minerals are trace minerals that are bound to amino acids and a range of peptides. They are easily absorbed and readily metabolized, optimizing animal performance. Bioplex trace minerals (zinc, manganese, copper, iron and cobalt*) are co-factors in enzymes critical to the animal’s defense system, growth and reproduction.
Trace mineral nutrition is key to maintaining health and animal food product quality. The Alltech Q+ (Quality Plus) programme, the mineral quality control programme unique to Bioplex trace minerals, guarantees quality, safety and performance in every batch. Alltech Q+ sets the industry standard, enabling Alltech to offer a global quality guarantee to customers using Bioplex trace minerals in more than 85 countries around the world.
Bioplex is part of the Alltech® Mineral Management programme, which demonstrates that modern management of mineral nutrition can be achieved through the inclusion of trace minerals in the forms of Bioplex and Sel-Plex® while maintaining performance. This innovation is referred to as Total Replacement Technology ™ (TRT).
- Offers higher bioavailability than inorganic minerals.
- Reduces concerns about negative mineral interactions.
- Supports mineral retention and tissue reserves.
- Reinforces mineral status, which leads to optimal overall health, immune status and reproductive function in the animal.
- Is readily absorbed, stored and utilized by the animal.
- Is supported by more than 21 years of research.
*Not available in all regions