Alltech is a global animal health and nutrition company that provides nutritional solutions to the food and feed industries.
- Develop and implement facility procedures according to cGMP regulations and company’s Quality System to ensure compliance to certifying bodies and FSMA.
- Develop and implement HACCP/Food Safety Plan;
- Maintain facility’s laboratory, perform analysis, and train production employees on use of laboratory equipment’s;
- Record, investigate, provide answers and corrective actions to all non-conformances;
- Print and control labels.
- Bachelor’s degrees in science related field.
- Minimum of 1-year managerial experience or 2 years lab experience in a Quality Assurance laboratory.
- Ability to be flexible and analytical.
- Strong communication skills.
- Computer experience.
Alltech offers a comprehensive benefit package and an atmosphere for professional and personal development. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status.
Please send resumes to: email@example.com. No phone calls please.