Do you want to make an impact in feeding our planet by continuously ensuring the quality, safety and satisfaction of our customers and animal consumers? Join us as the Eden, NC Site Quality Manager. As the Site Quality Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring the products manufactured in the Eden, NC production facility meet quality and food safety standards. This position is an in-person, hands-on role and reports to the North America Quality Manager.
- Assure adherence to the relevant regulations and applicable industry standards by developing, implementing, and maintaining facility procedures according to cGMP regulations and company’s Quality System. Organize and lead facility Management Review Meetings.
- Hold great responsibility by serving as the main resource to the facility for government inspections and customer/certification audits as well as serving as HACCP/Food Safety Plan Coordinator and facility PCQI.
- Foster inter-departmental teamwork by working closely with Operations, Supply Chain, Logistics, and other departments to provide guidance on, and assure implementation and maintenance of Quality and Food Safety programs.
- Build a stronger team by providing training for the facility team on quality parameters, food safety regulations and documentation requirements.
- Be a problem-solver by leading investigation and providing answers, solutions and corrective actions to all internal and external non-conformances; Answer customer questionnaires and inquiries regarding the products produced by the facility.
- Provide information and discernment by collecting, analyzing, and reporting data providing trending regarding products and processes. Report monthly, and yearly KPIs.
- Be a team player by providing support to the North America Quality team by performing internal audits and auditing suppliers.
- Make a difference from the ground up by printing and controlling labels. This requires great attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s degrees in a science-related field.
- Minimum of 1-year supervisory experience or 2 years of quality experience in a manufacturing setting.
- Experience with HACCP/Food Safety Plan development and management
- Ability to be flexible and analytical.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Strong work ethic and exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to problem solve and develop new procedures as needed.
- Sense of urgency.
Candidate must be vaccinated against COVID-19.
Alltech offers a comprehensive benefit package and an atmosphere for professional and personal development. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status.
Please send resumes to email@example.com
No phone calls please.