Alltech is a global animal health and nutrition company with more than 40 years of experience in developing natural products that are scientifically proven to enhance animal health and performance. With 6,000 employees in 128 countries, the company has developed a strong regional presence in Europe, North America, Latin America, the Middle-East, Africa and Asia. Alltech's rapid growth provides an opportunity for its Bangladesh office operating since 2003 for the mentioned position.
- Work with Marketing Manager - South Asia, Business Managers and the sales team to develop a comprehensive business strategy and marketing plan for Alltech Bangladesh and ensure its implementation and budget management
- Provide updates on industry trends and issues to the team by coordinating with the industry association, local journalists, university professors and key influencers.
- Sound understanding of market dynamics must be acquired to create marketing strategies which provide solutions to industries issues
- Gather and update competitor's information in order to create new strategies to apply in the market competition
- Build strong relationships with key customers to understand their issues and address their needs through effective marketing strategies
- Gather information on products and product trial results from technical and sales team in order to create marketing material to support the sales team
- Marketing literature, including farm level brochures, mailers, testimonials, promotional tools and local newsletters to increase the communication and interaction between Alltech and farm sector customer
- Educate on market issues and position Alltech Solutions
- Testimonials both printed ads and videos
- Adapt materials from regional and corporate Alltech
- Work with Admin to plan and organize the University Lecture Tour in Bangladesh
- Effectively promote the AYS and Graduate Program to students and professors
- Plan and organize company events such as Asia-Pacific Lecture Tour, Alltech Solutions seminars, Alltech species schools, workshops, tradeshows etc. Ensure that all events follow corporate guidelines, branding and within budget
- Branding of Alltech and its products by carrying out media and public relations (i.e. Articles in local magazines, radio spots, website advertisement)
- Leverage corporate events in marketing activities and sell the programs to customers - Global 500, Symposium, ONE Idea Forum, Presidents Club
- Join the Asia-Pacific and Southeast Asia monthly teleconference to update and share relevant knowledge and experience with the Asia-Pacific Marketing Team.
- Travel to target markets throughout the country where necessary to better support sales team in those areas
- Travel aboard for training and/ or joining/organizing events as required
- Work as part of a team to achieve Alltech Bangladesh's sales goals
- Be responsible for regional and global projects in the Asia-Pacific region as requested by Marketing Manager – South Asia
- Role reports to Marketing Manager – South Asia and Business Managers in Bangladesh
- Only females can apply
- 2 years of experience in marketing environment in the animal health industry or agriculture-related field is preferred, however candidates having few experiences with other industry are also requested to apply
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are essential as well as proven analytical and organizational skills
- Candidate should demonstrate project management experience and capabilities
- International experience and/or proficiency in a second language are an advantage
- Interpersonal and communication skills are essential
- Team player but also able to work independently and creatively
- Educational Requirements Bachelor's degree in science preferably in DVM, Animal Husbandry, Fisheries, Agriculture, Biotechnology, Nutrition, Zoology, Micro-Biology etc. and/or BBA/MBA (in marketing) with science (including biology) up to HSC.
Based on industry standard and individual qualifications & experiences.
If you meet these requirements, please submit your resume to Dr. Manish Chaurasia email id : email@example.com