Alltech, Inc. provides innovative nutritional solutions for the feed and food industries. The company supplies ingredients to the food and beverage industries. It has operations in North America, Europe, the Middle East, Latin America and Asia Pacific. Alltech was founded in 1980 and is headquartered in Nicholasville, Kentucky. We have an excellent opportunity for a Maintenance Manager at our Nicholasville facility.
The Maintenance Manager is responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of the Alltech Headquarters campus located in Nicholasville, Kentucky. This complex consists of a manufacturing site, logistics warehouse, office administration buildings, and a scientific laboratory.
- Responsible for tracking expenditures and labor costs to ensure compliance with plant and department budgets.
- Responsible for the maintenance, repairs, installation of all plant manufacturing equipment and support systems by directing, managing and developing all maintenance department employees.
- Fully involved with local and corporate management teams. Provide technical input, solutions and options on improving productivity/efficiencies and product quality.
- Partner with global engineering to develop, implement and improve a preventative maintenance program.
- Responsible for developing internal maintenance team; performing maintenance assessments, identifying skill gaps, developing skill development program.
- 5-7 years of experience in industrial maintenance managing teams. Strong background in automation, PLCs, pneumatics, blending.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering (mechanical/chemical/electrical)
- Preference for leadership experience in food or agribusiness manufacturing environment
Alltech offers a comprehensive benefit package and an atmosphere for professional and personal development. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status.
Please send resume to . No phone calls please.