Community & Content Coordinator
Community & Content Coordinator
Founded in 1980 by Irish entrepreneur and scientist Dr. Pearse Lyons, Alltech discovers and delivers solutions for the sustainable nutrition of plants, animals and people. With expertise in yeast fermentation, solid state fermentation and the science of nutrigenomics, Alltech is a leading producer and processor of yeast additives, organic trace minerals, feed ingredients, premix and feed.
Our guiding ACE principle seeks to develop solutions that are safe for the Animal, Consumer and the Environment. Our more than 6,000 talented team members worldwide put this purpose to work every day for our customers.
Alltech is a family-owned company, which allows us to adapt quickly to emerging customer needs and to stay focused on advanced innovation. Headquartered just outside of Lexington, Kentucky, USA, Alltech has a strong presence in all regions of the world. For further information, visit www.alltech.com/news. Join us in conversation on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
As our community & content coordinator, you will play a role in:
- Supporting our customers by sharing relevant content on social media and through e-newsletters. As an early contributor to the food chain, we help lay the foundation for a safer, more nutritious and sustainable food supply, boosting the efficiency and profitability of producers, farmers and ranchers along the way.
- Agvocating: We advocate for agriculture, telling the true stories of our food and the people who produce it.
- Advancing adoption of our guiding ACE principle: We believe a planet of plenty will only be achieved when we seek the benefit of the Animal, Consumer/Crop and Environment in harmony.
- Promoting continuous innovation: There is a future of possibility if we promote continuous innovation, the development of new technologies and a culture of collaboration.
- Creating community: You will play a critical role in our efforts to encourage conversation and create a community where farmers, producers and other members of the feed/food industries find an open forum for sharing their challenges and ideas, a place where we all collaborate toward a planet of plenty.
- Work with the global communications and marketing teams to optimize content through email marketing and social platforms, specifically Instagram
- Support internal communications by highlighting efforts across the company through company-wide digital platforms
- Write original copy, as needed, for email newsletters, social media posts and internal communications, etc.
- Contribute ideas to our content strategy
The ideal candidate will possess:
- A bachelor’s degree, with preference for a degree in marketing or communications
- Experience in agriculture/agribusiness is preferred, but is not required
- A familiarity with social platforms, specifically Instagram, and email marketing, specifically Hubspot
- Well-written communication skills with attention to detail
- Proven organizational skills with the ability to properly prioritize projects and simultaneous deadlines
- Strong diplomacy skills that demonstrate an ability to build rapport across departments and all levels of an organization
- A team-focused attitude
- The ability to adapt and remain flexible in a fast-paced and sometimes high pressure environment
- The ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Curiosity and openness that reflect the desire to learn and grow
Alltech offers a comprehensive benefit package and an atmosphere for professional and personal development. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status.
Please submit resumes to: email@example.com. No phone calls please.