Alltech made a splash in the beverage industry with the introduction of Kentucky Ale® in 2000. Today Alltech’s Lexington Brewing and Distilling Co. is the producer of award-winning beer and spirits and has grown to become one of the few joint brewing and distilling operations in the world. Today, its Kentucky Ale family of brews –Kentucky Ale®, Kentucky Kölsch™, Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale®, Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Stout™, Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Seasonal Series, and Kentucky IPA™– has collected numerous medals at events. In 2012, the company became part of the world-renowned Kentucky Bourbon Trail® with the opening of its Town Branch Distillery, which crafts Town Branch® Bourbon, Town Branch Rye whiskey, Pearse Lyons Reserve® malt whiskey, and Bluegrass Sundown® bourbon-infused coffee liqueur.
- Barrel handling
- Collect in-process samples
- Operate and troubleshoot equipment in the production process
- Maintain organized work areas, clean and sanitary condition following Good Manufacturing Practices
- Perform routine procedures following (SOP, Protocols etc.) in support of manufacturing products to meet quality requirements
- Krones Filter
- Chemical Handling
- Alltech’s Safety Manual
- Confined Space Entry
- High School Diploma
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Ability to be flexible and analytical
- Strong communication skills
- Stock managing experience
- Experience operating a forklift
- Experience with batching and mixing
- Ability to work various shifts/overtimes/weekends as necessary
- Cross Training in other areas of production
- Ability to lift 55lbs
Alltech is an Equal Opportunity Provider - Alltech offers a comprehensive benefit package and an atmosphere for professional and personal development. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status.
Please send a resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls please.