Alltech Annual International Symposium
Kentucky Entrepreneurial Seminar
Come join us for an interactive afternoon of discussion on jobs, on opportunities and on ideas.
Learn the tips for starting a business - the dos and don’ts.
Date: Tuesday, May 22
Location: Lexington Convention Center, Thoroughbred Ballroom 1-3
Cost: Free of Charge (Registration required as space is limited - click here!)
Dr. Pearse Lyons, Alltech: An Irish scientist, innovator and entrepreneur
- How did a brewer with $10,000 build a multi-billion dollar company based in Kentucky?
- How did this private company, with no outside investors, rise to become no. 7 in the world of animal health?
- What does the future hold for Alltech as it heads for a target of $4 billion in sales?
- What’s the connection between the company’s current business and its recent foray into the world of Alzheimer’s?
Jim Host, CEO, iHigh.com: What drives entrepreneurs to success?
- How did he build one of the largest college sports marketing companies with just $107 in his pocket?
- iHigh.com: the high-tech phenomenon that broadcast 46,000 events online to 11 million people in 2011 in only it’s third year of existence.
- What does the future hold for media communications?