<- Back to Sessions
Alltech Annual International Symposium
Kentucky Entrepreneurial Seminar
Come join us for an interactive afternoon of discussion on jobs, on opportunities and on ideas.
Learn the tips for starting a business - the dos and don’ts.
Date: Tuesday, May 22
Location: Lexington Convention Center, Thoroughbred Ballroom 1-3
Cost: Free of Charge (Registration required as space is limited - click here!)
Dr. Pearse Lyons, Alltech: An Irish scientist, innovator and entrepreneur
- How did a brewer with $10,000 build a multi-billion dollar company based in Kentucky?
- How did this private company, with no outside investors, rise to become no. 7 in the world of animal health?
- What does the future hold for Alltech as it heads for a target of $4 billion in sales?
- What’s the connection between the company’s current business and its recent foray into the world of Alzheimer’s?
Jim Host, CEO, iHigh.com: What drives entrepreneurs to success?
- How did he build one of the largest college sports marketing companies with just $107 in his pocket?
- iHigh.com: the high-tech phenomenon that broadcast 46,000 events online to 11 million people in 2011 in only it’s third year of existence.
- What does the future hold for media communications?