Top Five Reasons to Attend Alltech’s 30th International Symposium
[LEXINGTON, Ky.] – Flights, hotel rooms and registrations are quickly getting booked as delegates from around the world prepare to attend “What If?” the 30th Annual Alltech International Symposium in Lexington, Ky., USA, from May 18-21.
While there are at least 30 reasons to attend the 30th anniversary Symposium, here are the top five incentives:
1. You are what you eat! Find out more about functional foods as The Health and Wellness Seminar on Saturday, May 17 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. kicks off this year’s Symposium. The Seminar will examine an array of topics such as – ‘What if diet proves to be the strongest defense against a variety of human illnesses and diseases?’ and ‘What if we really focused on nutrition as the base of wellness?’
2. Arrive early and take in the first annual Alltech Craft Brews and Food Fest, also on Saturday from noon to 8 p.m. Riding on the coattail success of Savor Kentucky and the Alltech International Craft Brews and Food Fair in Dublin, Ireland this past year, the Craft Brews and Food Fest will offer samples from more than 30 national breweries as well as a variety of local artisan foods.
3. As Socrates once said, “Education is the kindling of a flame, not the filling of a vessel.” Besides dialoguing with some of the greatest thought leaders in the agricultural sector today, continue your education and receive credits for ARPAS and AAVSB membership
4. The year’s program offers a unique opportunity to network and exchange ideas on a wide variety of topics with farmers, agribusiness leaders, researchers, marketers, bankers, entrepreneurs, government officials, university personnel, students, and feed and food industry experts all under one roof.
5. Delegates will have four fantastic days in the heart of “Bourbon Country,” to sip on Town Branch Rye®, to savor authentic Southern style delicacies and to kick back and enjoy some Kentucky hospitality.
Registration for Alltech’s 30th Annual International Symposium is open now and available for a price of $850. Two paid registrations from a single company or organization will receive a third registration free of charge.
Attendees are encouraged to register early as space is limited. Of the nearly 3,000 international delegates who attended the 2013 Alltech International Symposium, 96 percent indicated that they plan to attend again.
For more information, or to request an invitation, contact a local Alltech representative, visit or email email@example.com.