Growing demand for petfood nutrition information
[Lexington, Kentucky] -- Alltech will hold its European Pet Food Seminar titled "Novel Nutritional Strategies -- Delivering the petfood future," on Thursday, November 9, 2006, at its European Bioscience Center in Dunboyne, Co. Meath, Ireland.? The seminar is a unique opportunity for industry professionals to learn about and discuss the link between human trends and pet nutrition.
Speakers for the event include:
- Mr. Uli Pesi, Pesiresearch, Germany
- Professor Fernando Rutz, Pelotas Federal University, Brazil
- Dr. Karina Horgan, Alltech, Ireland
- Dr. John Lowe, Tuttons Hill Nutrition, UK
- Dr. Myriam Hesta, Ghent University, Belgium
- Dr. Kate Jacques, Alltech, USA
- Professor Josef Boehm, Vienna University of Veterinary Medicine, Austria
- Dr. Ronan Power, Alltech, USA
Some topics for discussion include human consumer and petfood trends; obesity; mycotoxins; zoonotic diseases, and aging pets.? Alltech will hold a welcome dinner and discussion forum for attendees at 6:30 p.m. on Wednesday, November 8, to precede the seminar on the 9th.? For more information and to register for the seminar, contact your local Alltech representative or Barbara Nugent at email@example.com.
For over 26 years, Alltech has been researching and providing all-natural nutritional solutions to the challenges of the animal production industry. With the proven success of cutting-edge brands such as Yea-Sacc?1026, Sel-Plex?, Bio-Mos?, Mycosorb?, Bioplex?, NuPro? and Allzyme?SSF, the company's product line is a unique example of how all-natural technologies backed by constant research can move the industry forward.