Alltech Global Dairy and Beef
- Network with over 700 farmers, nutritionists, ruminant industry leaders and business owners from 50 countries
- An educational experience second to none - gain new ideas to improve your operation
- Side tours of exceptional dairy and beef farms
- Experience the once in a lifetime Alltech FEI World Equestrian GamesTM in Normandy, the largest equestrian event after the Olympics
- Hear relevant talks and engage with your global peers in Beef Sessions and Dairy Sessions
- Big-picture analysis of the global landscape for beef and dairy
- Identify possible opportunities for dairy and beef production and markets
- Evening discussion dinners (see Optional Events)
Alltech’s Global Dairy and Beef event is taking place at the Centre International de Deauville (CID) in Normandy, France. The Normandy region is the heart of the French ruminant industry – there are more than 580,000 dairy cows on 12,500 dairy farms and more than a quarter of a million beef cattle in Normandy residing on 5,800 beef units. An impressive 17,000 people are directly employed in agriculture in Normandy. During the Global Dairy and Beef forum attendees will have the opportunity to tour many of the most efficient, profitable and sustainable farms in the region as well as travel to Paris to explore the French capital’s tourist attractions.
The following details will help you plan your trip to Normandy to attend Alltech Global Dairy & Beef 2014.
Centre International de Deauville (CID), 1 Rue Lucien Barrière, 14800 Deauville, France.
A variety of hotels in Deauville and the surrounding area have been reserved for Alltech Global Dairy & Beef attendees. Hotel rooms can be booked and paid for online as part of the event registration process.
Transportation from Paris:
A courtesy shuttle service will operate at set times to and from Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport and the Deauville event hotels.
Transportation between hotels and the venue:
Courtesy transportation will be provided for the duration of the official programme between the event hotels and the venue.
An additional programme is available for any spouses or guests accompanying Alltech Global Dairy & Beef forum attendees. Learn more...
How to register for the event:
To pre-register for the event please contact your local Alltech office or use the official online registration which will be open in mid-June. The event, hotels, courtesy shuttles, Games ticket and optional farm or sight-seeing tours can all be booked and paid for through the online registration system. Debit and credit cards are accepted. There is also an “invoice me” option with payment due within 10 working days.
Early bird fee: €175 per person until 21 July, 2014
Normal fee: €275 per person from 22 July, 2014
The fee includes event attendance and materials, all meals during the official programme, courtesy transportation and a ticket to the Alltech FEI World Equestrian GamesTM 2014 in Normandy. All attendees and their spouses/guests are responsible for their own travel costs, accommodation costs and any additional tour fees.
Special ‘3 for 2’ offer:
If 3 people from the same farm or agribusiness company register together at the same time, the third person can register for free. This does not apply to accommodation or other charged options.
Alltech will provide a courtesy shuttle system for guests during the 3 weeks of the Alltech FEI World Equestrian GamesTM 2014 in Normandy. This shuttle will run between the Alltech-reserved hotels in Deauville, the CID where the Alltech Global Dairy and Beef event will take place, and the Games. Alltech will also provide airport transfers for our guests from Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport at set times each day. Attendees must register for a specific shuttle time using the online registration system.
Below you will find useful information on Paris CDG Airport and other modes of transportation to consider when booking your travel arrangements. If you choose to arrive into France through one of the other options below then it will be your responsibility to arrange transportation to your final destination.
The closest international airport is Paris CDG Airport with a transfer time to Deauville of approximately 2 hours by car. Deauville Airport has a direct flight to/from London City Airport with CityJet, and Caen-Carpiquet airport has limited flights from within France and Europe – Caen is a 45 minute drive to Deauville.
Flights arriving into Paris CDG Airport:
The airport has 3 main terminals. Delegates have the option to take a taxi to the Paris Saint Lazare Train Station or take the train from the airport:
Train from airport:
- From Paris CDG Airport taking the RER B stop at GARE DU NORD where you will need to change train.
- From GARE DU NORD walk to MAGENTA (pedestrian tunnel), take the RER E towards HAUSSMAN ST-LAZARE
The train will take approximately 2 hours to reach Deauville for available train times please click here.
In an event where there are no available shuttles for your flight arrival time you will need to look into transportation by taxi or train.
Additional Transportation & Information:
Visit Normandie Tourisme Website
Alltech Courtesy Transportation from August 30 - September 2 will include the below services:
- Pick up from Paris CDG Airport at set times each day to transport guests to their hotel in Deauville.
- Transportation from hotels to the CID each day of the conference.
- Transportation to the Games village on September 2nd – from the village guests can take the shuttle system to the venue that corresponds with their competition ticket.
- Transportation from the Games village to the Charles De Gaulle airport for departures.
- Any other transport required will be via own arrangement.