The Future of Functional Foods
It's impossible to walk through the supermarket without seeing labels proudly declaring health benefits from added omega-3s and antioxidants. But not all claims are created equal.
Join us at the health and wellness seminar, part of Alltech’s 30th Annual International Symposium, and discover how dietary DHA is the future of natural food enrichment.
- Consumer Confidence, Dr. Pearse Lyons, President and founder of Alltech
Health and Wellness:
- Are we in the human health industry? Dr. Patrick Wall, Associate professor of public health in University College Dublin’s School of Public Health and Population Science.
- Are we giving our children the best start? Dr. Aoife Lyons, Licensed clinical psychologist
- Coronary disease: reversing a pandemic Dr. John Gurley, Cardiologist and Professor of Medicine, University of Kentucky
We Know What the World Wants and Have What the Future Needs
- Can all that is good come from the sea? Linda Cornish, Executive director of the Seafood Nutrition Partnership
- Natural food enrichment, DHA has arrived! Becky Timmons, Global Director of Applications Research and Quality Assurance
Health and Wellness Through the Food Chain has been approved by the Commission on Dietetic Registration for 4 CPEUs.
Applicable Learning Need Codes:
8018: Environmental, agricultural and technologic influences on food systems
2000: Science of food and nutrition
4000: Wellness and public health
Visit alltech.com/symposium for more information [+]