This August Alltech is holding a LIFEFORCE Equine Digestive Health Seminar in Dublin, Ireland. This meeting coincides with the world-famous RDS Dublin Horse Show and also forms part of the “Alltech Gathering” initiative.
Alltech is bringing together noted experts in the area of Equine nutrition and digestive health to contribute in this informative half-day seminar on Saturday 10th of August 2013.
- 8.00: Registration
- 8.30: Welcome & Introduction from the Chairperson – Dr. Helen Warren, Alltech
- 8.40: Dr Stephen Duren, Performance Horse Nutrition ‘Practical rationing to promote gastrointestinal health’
- 9.20: Dr Dave Davies, Silage Solutions ‘Factors affecting the nutritive and hygienic qualities of forage’
- 10.00: Coffee break
- 10.30: Professor Johanna Fink-Gremmels, Utrecht University ‘Implications of mycotoxins on gut health’
- 11.10: Prof. Pat Harris, WALTHAM(R) Centre for Pet Nutrition ‘Dietary management of Insulin Resistance’
- 11.50: Mr Chris Miller, Gain Feeds ‘Commercial implementation of Alltech technologies in horse feed’
- 12.30: Final questions/discussion and close.
- 13.00: Lunch
There is a €50 registration fee, which includes:
- Lifeforce Range Equine Digestive Health Seminar entry
- Lunch afterwards
- Entry tickets to the Discover Ireland Dublin Horse Show for the afternoon of 10th August
- Seated tickets to the Puissance evening of 10th August
Registration coming soon. If you have any queries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.