Alltech is currently looking for a Territory Sales Representative for Vermont. Alltech sales people are highly motivated professionals who provide a natural link between marketing, research and the customer.
- Paying regular visits to our industry partners (feed companies, consulting nutritionists, veterinarians, producers, government agencies, etc.) across the territory, cultivating new relationships and strengthening existing one
- Driving sales by indentifying customer needs and finding solutions
- Educating customers about new Alltech solutions and how those solutions could benefit them
- Attending industry events and tradeshows to showcase Alltech in a positive, professional manner
- Communicating effectively and regularly with other team members as well as office, marketing and management staff
- Ensuring necessary updates/reports are completed and submitted on time
- Dairy background
- Strong technical background: B.Sc. or higher in Animal Science or Agriculture-related field
- Strong verbal, written and people skills
- Interest in the agriculture industry
- The ability to efficiently manage time and tasks
- Self-motivated and proactive
- A valid driver’s license
To apply, send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
Alltech offers a comprehensive benefits package and an atmosphere for professional and personal development. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status.