Alltech E-CO2 is a leading provider of on-farm environmental carbon and water assessments, combining climate change, energy, water-use, agricultural, environmental and business expertise with strong IT capability.
Food retailers, processors, and farmers are under increasing pressure to reduce their environmental footprint across the supply chain and need support in achieving these difficult
objectives. To help them realise their goals, Alltech E-CO2 has pioneered the use of measurement tools on farm to improve the understanding of the factors that affect efficiency,
profitability and environmental impact.
In line with growth and the successful winning of new contracts, Alltech E-CO2 is looking to expand the team. The successful candidate will join the Project Management Team within the company, which supports the development and delivery of our market leading programmes both domestically and overseas.
THE ROLE - PROJECT MANAGER
As our new Project Manager, your role will be to provide customer support on a range of project services to a diverse client base in the food and retail sector. You will be responsible for managing the planning, implementation, and monitoring of various projects to ensure that they are delivered to agreed time, cost and quality standards.
This challenging and varied role will entail developing and maintaining all key project documents and maintaining relationships with stakeholders and suppliers, while managing
multiple projects concurrently.
A primary responsibility for the successful candidate will be to manage and build upon existing ways of working, whilst creating bespoke and innovative services for high profile customers including consumer facing communications.
You must be a proactive self-starter who is comfortable working with considerable independence in a rapidly changing and growing organisation. Excellent written and oral
communication skills are essential.
The role will be based at our offices at Spring Farm Business Centre, Crewe, Cheshire although successful applicants will need to be open to travel to relevant client meetings both
in the UK and overseas.
KEY QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
The successful candidate will meet the following criteria.
- Bachelor’s level degree or higher
- Experience of project management and development work in any sector is preferable
- Excellent IT skills, especially in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience working with a range of customers from individuals to corporate level
- Full, clean driving licence
- Experience or an understanding of agriculture would be highly beneficial, although not essential
KEY SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Highly motivated
- Organisational and analytical skills with the ability to identify, develop and implement new business solutions
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work to agreed timelines and budgets
- A ‘can-do’ attitude and a high degree of energy and focus on engaging with new ideas and projects
- Independent worker
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- Excellent written English and attention to detail
- Capable of creating and working to procedures
- A resilient, creative thinker in response to problems posed and customer needs
- A team player
- Attention to detail and accuracy
Alltech E-CO2 operates in a fast-paced and challenging environment offering you the opportunity to develop and progress. You will have support from the wider business for your own career development, providing a range of future opportunities.
Alltech E-CO2 is an equal opportunities employer. Salary to be agreed based on qualifications and experience.
For additional information about the company please visit our website www.alltech-e-co2.com or email email@example.com