Alltech’s core mission is to improve the health and performance of animals, plants and people through nutrition and scientific innovation. The company’s pursuit of this mission is guided by its founding ACE principle, a promise that in doing business it has a positive impact on the Animal, the Consumer, and the Environment. We have an excellent opportunity for an ERP Architect & Administrator.
- ERP system administration in a global environment – install, configure, implement, support, upgrade
- Collaborate with regional/functional team members, participating in Fit-Gap analysis and solution design while preserving Global Standards
- Leading technical portions of a global ERP implementation project
- 4-tier landscape support in a global 24x7 environment; promoting code and deploying updates
- Champions best practices for change control and systems availability
- Analyzing and recommending strategies to bring greater efficiencies in a global ERP environment
- Work with multiple vendors and consultants to deliver solutions meeting customer requirements
- Participates in the planning, implementation, and support of complex cloud infrastructure technologies
- Works within the Alltech MIS team, reporting to the Alltech MIS Global ERP Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience in related field.
- 2 – 3 years of ERP experience
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) with superior customer service
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment; agility and flexibility
- Experience with Microsoft Windows, Active Directory, and SQL Server is a plus
- SSRS, SSIS, SSAS, and Citrix experience is a plus. Microsoft Dynamics AX experience is a plus
- Dynamics AX X++ development experience is a plus.
- Understanding core business processes (Financials and Manufacturing) is a plus
- Position is based at our Corporate Office in Nicholasville, KY, so ability to relocate is required
Salary is negotiable depending on experience. Alltech offers a comprehensive benefit package and an atmosphere for professional and personal development. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status. Please email resume with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.