US Feeds is currently looking for an Agronomy Sales Representative in Iowa. US Feeds sales representatives are highly motivated professionals who provide a natural link between research and the customer. US Feeds presence includes six states in the Midwest.
- Responsible for managing sales growth and development of plant nutrient products
- Identify and prospect new customer sales for US Feeds Crop Science Products within a set geographical region
- Travel throughout the region in the fulfillment of duties that include technical sales support of regional sales people, key account management, training and presentations, grower consultations and product application
- Must possess a working knowledge of Mid-Western crops, plant and soil nutrient products, as well as comprehensive market understanding
- Provide weekly review of sales activities and actions to appropriate management staff. In addition, provide regular action plans on future targets and activities
- Host producer meetings and events to help brand US Feeds product lines
- Initiate and coordinate product trials and demonstrations with key producers. Coordinate data collection that can be used in future positioning along with developing testimonials from key producers
- Bachelor’s Degree in agronomy or relevant experience
- Minimum of 1 to 3 years’ experience in the agronomy field
- Solid background and knowledge of the agricultural industry
- Ability to travel overnight
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must have strong computer skills, including the ability to utilize spreadsheet analysis, create documents, PowerPoint presentations and operate email
- Valid Driver’s License and the ability to operate a company vehicle
- Highly motivated person who will provide a link between US Feeds and the Customer
- Must be a self-starter who is motivated to work independently and be a solid team player
A company car, laptop and smart phone will be provided as well as product specific training.
US Feeds offers a comprehensive benefit package and an atmosphere for professional and personal development. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status. Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.